Choosing a therapist is not an easy process and it is important you are confident that the person you choose has the right levels of experience and qualifications. Below is a full list of my professional qualifications.
- Certificate in Basic Counselling Skills – City & Guilds 3702
- Certificate in Counselling Skills CSCT 068803
- Certificate in Advanced Counselling Skills Year 1.
- Certificate in Advanced Counselling Skills / Theory and Practice CIPDCIC19.
- 2 Year Diploma in Counselling Course CIPDCIC19
- Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy ABC/034736
- Certified Advanced Psychotherapy Diploma in Pict Practitioner Child Therapy NCP
- Introduction to brief solution focused therapy
- Advanced Skills brief solution focused therapy
- Conflict resolution and Mediation Theory and Skills
- TA 101 (Transactional Analysis)
- Training in working with individuals suffering from PTSD
- Training in Suicide Intervention.
- Training in ACT (Acceptance and commitment theory).
1995-1999 Counsellor/First Start worker for SSAFA (Soldiers,Sailors and Air Force Association), Offering Counselling and support to serving military members and their families.
1998-2001 Counsellor for Victim Support, working with all victims of crime.
2006-2009 NHS Working as a bank counsellor.
2001 to 2018 Working within the judicial system.
2010 – To date. Private Practise.